Help with aquiring PvP medals.

Barakus

Hey guys, I just hit 50 earlier this week and I'm wondering if any of you have some tips for getting the 5k damage medal as a Gunnery Commando. I'm biochem so I'm able to get the 5k healing with the Rakata Medpac if I let the pvp debuff wear off but I'm having a hard time hitting the 5k dmg single hit. I'm currently in a mix of blues, centurion & champion gear and my highest crits usually range from 3-4k.

My rotation usually goes grav round x2 -> Demo Round -> HiB. I'm thinking if I pop my champion crit trinket + a rakata surge adrenal + pvp expertise buff, I may be able to get that 5k with a demo round. I'm guessing this will come a lot easier once I get into the higher tiers like Battlemaster but I'm just curious if it's possible.

Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.

Honestly? easiest way is to double stack expertise buffs with adrenal + relic and use assault plastique. Gunnery has a harder time cause you have to stack 3x grav rounds for demo round to crit that high, usually targets will not have 5k hp remaining after a 3x stack or they will have used a personal % damage reduction cooldown. Target has to have 5k hp for the 5k medal to count.