"Social gear location"

Buretsute

I've notice that there aren't any thread about the social gear that you can gain with your social points so i'll post the location and social level for each gear:

• Nar Shaddaa "Slave Girl" Social II

• Quest "Hutt Cartel" Social IV
  • Voss "Voss Mystic" Social V
  • Taris "Death Claw" Social IV
  • Dromund Kass "Formal" Social I
  • Alederaan "Ulgo Noble" Social III
  • Balmorra "Balmorra Resistance" Social II
  • Corellia "CorSec" Social VI
  • Tatooine "Sand People" Social III
  • Belsavis "Prisoner" Social V
  • Hoth "Hailstorm" Social IV

On following plantes you can't buy any gear:

• Hutta
  • Koriban
  • Ilum

Hope that this will help :)

Edited by Buretsute
wrong colour

/bump

edit:

you didn't add the Imperial Dancer from Security Vendor on Drumond Kaas or Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

also the Imperial Trooper from the Collectors Edition at the VIP Club Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

I imagine the republic side as the same thing but their version of it.

Edited by ricofico

Do you think you could post wether it is for male or female for each of the outfits?

Edit: Oh and thanks for putting this up, as several of my characters use light armor, this is a great reference.

Consider it done:

Slave Girl - Female only

Hutt Cartel - Both

Voss Mystic - Both

Death Claw - Both

Formal - Male only

Ulgo Noble - Both

Balmorra Resistance - Both

CorSec - Both

Sand people - Both

Prisoner - Both

Hailstorm - Both

/bump

edit:

you didn't add the Imperial Dancer from Security Vendor on Drumond Kaas or Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

also the Imperial Trooper from the Collectors Edition at the VIP Club Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

I imagine the republic side as the same thing but their version of it.

Yeah i totally forgot about 'em cheers mate

You forgot the Republic side ones as well, Republic Dancer's Outfit and Formal Dress (Both female only) and the Organa Noble from Alderaan

Ah I thought it would be the same for both sides (i'm on the empire side). But on the other hand, it makes sense that it's different. Awesome that you are filling in for the republic *thumbs up*

Am I the only one thinking that the Social gear is so missused?

I thought that the idea of social gear was to look more social.

But in the end it only makes us look like a whored dancer and a filthy prisoner.

That's just bad and awfull.

What I envision for the social gear is simple casual clothing.

My primary character is a 50 sith warr. He's wearing big armor and shoulder pads half as long as he is. I would welcome some Jedi/sith simple robe apparel so that I can refresh my character and have this refreshing feeling.(because watching the same back every day does get alittle annoying) Good thing would be the second equipment slot. So that I can switch to the social gear anytime I walk around imperial station, cantinas or just my ship.

Edited by Deshiel

Am I the only one thinking that the Social gear is so missused?

I thought that the idea of social gear was to look more social.

But in the end it only makes us look like a whored dancer and a filthy prisoner.

That's just bad and awfull.

What I envision for the social gear is simple casual clothing.

You ignore the majority to point out flaws in 2 outfits?

If you are sith, get the formal gear at dromond kaas cantina which is neither whorish or looking like a prisoner.

Who cares what someone else is wearing anyway?

• 1 month later...
I'm very very annoyed at playing a female character and not seeing any NORMAL female social clothes at level one or two. Or security key. It just seems wrong. It's like being female is "special" or something else. Very odd.

Do the males have any social clothing at all?

I mean it'd be really lame, if I don't get to dress my Corso up, in something nice.

Besides we need a 'male slave' style outfit as well. Fair is fair Bioware. :jawa_evil:

Do the males have any social clothing at all?

I mean it'd be really lame, if I don't get to dress my Corso up, in something nice.

Besides we need a 'male slave' style outfit as well. Fair is fair Bioware. :jawa_evil:

Males get the Formal Wear. Female equivalent is Formal Dress.

I'm not entirely sure why females can't wear the formal pants on the Empire side. I guess the Empire is sexist? ;)

Playing a female Sith Assassin I am looking for some pants that are appropriately "Sith" looking enough to fit with the rest of her gear. Robe bottoms are fine for Sorcerers - but for the melee-centered Assassins it just doesn't make sense. Heck, the slave girl bikini bottoms make more sense than a robe to me. Guess I'll be going with the Balmorran soldier pants or the bikini bottoms. The dancer pants are a little too "court jester" looking sadly.