**SPOILERS**Revans Mask

smexymage

I have added my query in spoiler tags so the story isn't ruined for those who do not wish to read it.

In The Foundry when you fight Revan, he puts on his mask but on DK, there is a quest for Revans mask, so how did he get it?

He wouldnt have gone to DK and asked the Revanites for it because 1) He wouldnt know they have it and 2) I dount he would risk being captured again after a 300 year imprisonment

Edited by smexymage

Hmm

From the Revanites. If you listen to the conversations in call to arms. Malgus tells you that the identity of the mysterious jedi A.K.A Revan, was kept secret due the fact that half of the empire still likes him

This is incorrect.

If you told Revan that you knew of him because there was a cult of Revanites on Dromund Kaas, he will acknowledge that he did not know of their existence but that he is unhappy his legacy caused people to form a cult about him. If he did not know about the cult then it would have been a little bit hard for him to have gotten the mask back.

However this does not mean that the mask he puts on is in fact his original mask. Or the Revanites could be wrong and the mask you find on DK was simply a fake that was somehow infused with the Dark Side.

A lot can happen in 300 years.

This is incorrect.

If you told Revan that you knew of him because there was a cult of Revanites on Dromund Kaas, he will acknowledge that he did not know of their existence but that he is unhappy his legacy caused people to form a cult about him. If he did not know about the cult then it would have been a little bit hard for him to have gotten the mask back.

However this does not mean that the mask he puts on is in fact his original mask. Or the Revanites could be wrong and the mask you find on DK was simply a fake that was somehow infused with the Dark Side.

A lot can happen in 300 years.

Just because he didn't know that he has a cult, doesn't mean that they didn't send it to him.

Nobody knows what happened to Revan. The Revanites think he is the Emperor so its clear they have no idea where he is. I do not see him getting the Mask from them.

I guess its possible the one in Grathans estate could be fake, this in itself raises another issue. Revan and Malaks release was kept secret, as far as everyone on DK knows, they were executed. So how do the Revanites even know about him in the 1st place and how did Grathan get the mask? More to the point, why would he want the Mask, Revan is an unknown, or should be going by the lore.

The only person who knows about Revan is Scourge, cant see him releasing details about the man.