Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why did you take out the 50 blue expertise gear?

pawestman

Was it because the people leveling to 50 using PvP had a full set? If that's the case, how does it make sense to throw fresh 50's into a warzone with five battlemasters? With the addition of the brackets, it doesn't make sense to not put that gear back in. That's the only way fresh 50s will stand a chance.

Unless you want to take the route of just removing expertise altogether. Either way, if you want this game to make any progress in the realm of PvP, you better act quick. I personally have faith in your company, but many others are very impatient. I for sure won't stay if this game's PvP is a barren wasteland within the next three months.

Just listen to your fan base BioWare. We've all experienced all the MMOs in the market, and I'm honestly surprised you've made the same mistakes that failed MMOs made as you made this game.

Their "reason" is that it wasn't meant to be in. It was leftover from beta and they forgot to remove it. They didn't stop to think that maybe it was actually a good thing.

I'm personally ahead of the gear curve, sitting at 16k hp, 10% expertise. A fresh 50 with 12k hp has zero chance.

Devs really should try playing their games. So many issues are obvious to players, but somehow devs remain clueless.

Their "reason" is that it wasn't meant to be in. It was leftover from beta and they forgot to remove it. They didn't stop to think that maybe it was actually a good thing.

I'm personally ahead of the gear curve, sitting at 16k hp, 10% expertise. A fresh 50 with 12k hp has zero chance.

Devs really should try playing their games. So many issues are obvious to players, but somehow devs remain clueless.

I agree. But thanks for the information. I didn't know that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.