Customer Service Lacking...

Frankhorn

So, I have an entire planets worth of codex info that I have found (Quesh) locations, beats, the epic boss, quest-line title, datacrons, etc that I had discovered, none of which registered into the codex database. So as a result, i received no xp, no title, and no whatever else one should expected after finishing an entire planet. And just like 2 other tickets I put in for other issues, (companion related issues), each ticket is got the exact same response, making me wonder if a large majority of in-game issues are answered via automated response, this is by the worst customer service I have ever seen in a MMO. I mean gee I waited 3 days for a response, only to get one that is automated, or what I would see as copy and paste responses. And here they are wanting to release a content update stating that it will also feature fixes to make gameplay smoother...thought that was what patches 1.0.0a-1.0.2d was for. Yes, I know many devs and bioware (as well as other players) may be thinking, "Well if you don't like it, don't pay to play it." Well your right I don't have to...