Lazy BioWare?

marhen

I'm not really raging about this wave invite thingy, but when a lot of the servers are showing "Light" and "Standard" doesn't that mean you should be able to invite quite some more people? I'm not expecting everyone to get in today, but I don't see why you limit the waves to just 4 when most of the servers aren't even at heavy load?

Looks quite lazy to me. Please keep up with the waves till we actually see more servers under heavy load?

your right bout the servers showing light and medium atm...what yer not counting on is its early am. you wait to see those servers light up later on today and youll realize why they don't just flood ppl in. they will gauge it throughout the day im sure and that will help them add more ppl/servers tomorrow.

aye there are plenty of inconsistencies in the waves.. doesn't make sense because they aren't telling us enough, only one more wave today and its only 10:30am where they are.. so approximately 15-16 hour wait between these invites, i can't see the logic.. Edited by nuclear-penguin