The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech: Prior to 50 how important are secondary stats?

Nimaothar

Debating about using commendations to get gear and pull out the defensive mods since BW forgot to transfer those schematics from artificing to cybertech (brilliant person and testing that...btw)...Or should I just suck it up, use the ones meant for DPS and then grab the defensive ones from dailies at 50? Currently level 36...

my best advice while lvling would be if its not an upgrade for you or you main companion.....then grab commendations....and before you move onto another planet upgrade as best you can.....using daily commendations is very diffuclt if your not already as geared as u could be for 49-fresh 50.......it takes up a lot of commendations u could use for other things......i would suggest ripin mods out and replacing them....mods are cheap from all vendors with commendations like 2-7 usually depending on what ons u buy....and they are by far the most important things to keep current....make sure ur weapons current....implants/earpieces are importatn to keep updated but quest rewards shoudl suffice as far as using ur resources wisley you will seee a bigger stat increas from up to date mods/enh/arm than u will from buy an implant for 15 commendations you could have bought 7 mods/enh/arm....hope this was helpful