Question: Accuracy and Healing (And stats)

Auronold

Does Accuracy at all have any effect for Healing at this time?

I noticed that under Tech Accuracy, it mentions reduced resists if over 100% but what does over 100% mean when you are healing someone else?

The stat section (located Here ) is more for DPS so as a healer, our priorities might be different but I want to make sure that maybe accuracy is a benefit to us.

Otherwise I only seeing it help just a lil bit with our Charged Bolts spam with supercharged cells.

If accuracy isn't good for us, where would you see our priorities throughout the secondary stats?

My opinion by theory, not by experience, should Power be our first priority because if you went into Surge as a second, anytime you would Crit on your heals, the heals would increase more because of how much Power you have.

If you had a lower power, the Surge would effect your heals less because of how much less you already are healing, since the Crit Multiplier is a %, not a solid increase.

Alacrity is where I'm more stuck on whether to stack it or how far to stack it in value. MD sounds really nice to be at 1.5, but my MD at 1.9(without First Responder, 1.8s with) seems to do pretty good even at a pace of PvP.

Thanks for reading

I play a combat medic too and accuracy is not something we want. if you look at the tier pieces, the medic set is a mix of pieces with power/alacrity and pieces with crit/surge. and the accuracy stuff is for the dps sets. But asides from looking at the armor sets, the description of accuracy makes it clear that we dont need it healing, and tech accuracy is already 100% anyway, you can't miss when your casting a friendly ability on a friendly unit.

As for our secondary stats, I have been pretty excited about getting Crit/surge pieces, because for me medical prove heals for around 2.2k normally, and anywhere from 4-5.2k critically. And when you get one of those heals off in a tense fight its very exciting thinking man we're gunna survive. But looking at the tier pve gear some of them have crit/surge and some have power/alacrity so I'm not sure which is more important.

I almost feel like Power comes as a priority for us mainly because say it's impossible to increase our Surge so we have a 50% Multiplier, this being the ONLY way we can increase our healing output.

In a controlled number punch experiment since my character has too many factors that increase his healing at once.

Say one lowbie CM does a Normal heal of 1000 - 1500 with Power/Tech Power/Aim

Then when he crits at 50% multiplier, he could spike a 1500 - 2250 a MD.

He spiked 500 - 750 extra healing

Then you take this same CM later on whose now doing about 2000 - 2500 a MD with his increased Power/Tech Power/Aim

Then he crits at 50% multiplier, he spikes between 3000 - 4750

He spiked 1000 - 1750 extra healing

Of course, with those numbers, the Endurance has played its role and increased his health between his levels. But if you took a lvl50 CM who sucked at healing with his power vs a lvl50 CM who didnt suck at healing and used those numbers in the example, it would scale to it.

Basically, bigger normal heals = bigger crit heals.

Edited by Auronold