some datacrons are unobtainable depnding on your alliance, correct?

QuietGoneJinn

I'm curious as I've started my datacron hunt on Tatooine. I think I'm done but there's the "Republic" one by Anchorhead. Some how, not sure how, Anchorhead has been revealed on my map (Maybe I saw it on the Jawa Balloon?) but I don't think I can get to it (Exhaustion zones).

Do I need to ride that horrible Jawa Balloon again or can I cross Tatooine off my Datacron checklist?

Would be sweet to be able to take a pen and just X out all the "Republics" and see that list practically halved. :)

You would have to have Anchorhead as a speeder option. The same would go for Republic players wanting to get to the Empire main area. Even if you could make it there, if you hadn't noticed there's many level 50 NPC's guarding each outpost. You won't have an easy time getting it. If you're Empire and it's named a Republic only datacron or if it's in the Republic area then you won't be able to get it.

Ok I just wanted to make sure. I was only confused because the video guide showed a method where you basically enter from the outside and roof jump the whole way (which would essentially bypass the 50 npcs). Thanks, glad I can shorten my list by checking off the republic ones that don't apply to me. :) Edited by QuietGoneJinn