Suggestion: Make Healing Beam into Bullets

Auronold

This is not a thread about buffing the healing beam to do awesome heals. I like where its at, anything above where it is just "stocking stuffers".(IMHO)

Sorry if there was a thread like this at anytime before this one. I would just like this tweak more than anything than what we already want fixed.

I think our healing output, at least in PvP would at least increase if they just replaced the Beam with actual rounds leaving the cannon. Much like how Mercs got theirs going on.

It's pretty low key compared to our beam cannon and I find almost all Mercs seem more encouraged about using their Rapid Shots.

When Commandos are being discouraged from using Hammer Shot as a heal since its basically a paint target for the Empire.

Thanks for reading.

I agree with you but doubt they will since they do not want the effect to be the same as mercs. They could change it to be more like 3 shots from a cannon vs. a stream of bullets. I do hate the beam...but it is a beacon for your teammates also...they know where you are and will try to stay in range for heals/ come to your aid.

...they know where you are and will try to stay in range for heals/ come to your aid.

PuGs? Taking range and LoS into account in PvP?

*hysterical laughter*

As for premades, you guys should have to coordination and communication to not need it.