Imagine this scenario.....

Albersar

You ask a girl/guy on a date, the date goes well

You have another date, that goes even better, you start to develop feelings!

You ask the guy/girl for intimate relations, he/she says yes, in a weeks time we can be intimate (whooop!)

The guy/girl then texts you "ive been thinking, instead of a week, we can be intimate in 5 days time" (OMGMEGAWHOOP!)

The 5 days is up, the guy/girl has other things to do, priorty things, the have essays in, are at work, their kid is sick, whatever....

What do you do???

Do you:

a) respect the guys/girls wishes, and wait, as you know, when the wait is over, the intimate relations are gonna be frikkin awesome!

b) WHINE LIKE A LITTLE B I T C H BECAUSE YOURE ENTITLED TO DO IT RIGHT THERE AND THEN, HE/SHE SAID SO AND ARE LYING AND EVIL AND THE DEVIL BECAUSE YU CANT BE intimate RIGHT NOW!!!

majority would say a, the b people, i understand this little statement is lost on you, as you have probably never been on a date,and no, your hand does NOT count.

GO CHECK THE GAME< WAVE INC!!!! seriously, grow the fook up!

You ask a girl/guy on a date, the date goes well

You have another date, that goes even better, you start to develop feelings!

You ask the guy/girl for intimate relations, he/she says yes, in a weeks time we can be intimate (whooop!)

The guy/girl then texts you "ive been thinking, instead of a week, we can be intimate in 5 days time" (OMGMEGAWHOOP!)

The 5 days is up, the guy/girl has other things to do, priorty things, the have essays in, are at work, their kid is sick, whatever....

What do you do???

Do you:

a) respect the guys/girls wishes, and wait, as you know, when the wait is over, the intimate relations are gonna be frikkin awesome!

b) WHINE LIKE A LITTLE B I T C H BECAUSE YOURE ENTITLED TO DO IT RIGHT THERE AND THEN, HE/SHE SAID SO AND ARE LYING AND EVIL AND THE DEVIL BECAUSE YU CANT BE intimate RIGHT NOW!!!

majority would say a, the b people, i understand this little statement is lost on you, as you have probably never been on a date,and no, your hand does NOT count.

GO CHECK THE GAME< WAVE INC!!!! seriously, grow the fook up!

^This post, Best Post.

C) Figure out she's been spending her time with other guys and girls in the meantime, and just wait my turn with all the other schmucks who I know are getting a turn too who I apparently sympathize with regardless.

Good lord I must have a low self esteem, your analogy seems slightly flawed.

Edited by Arcphoenix

No probs.

The option c) come on, we've all been with that girl/guy, that we know has had to many guys/girls...... But you still would wouldnt you. The more the person has been used, the more experience, they know what they are doing...... so i can just ask in /general. And save myself sometime and energy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.