please sell the assassin to me

Braonie

I have a lvl 30 powertech spec'd pyro/shield. I do very well questing solo and very well in pvp. my only beef with powertech is the heat resource. I can manage it fine, but some days it gets pretty annoying. I see the assassin as a fun alternative, but i have leveled a sorc up to 35 and the idea of doing the starting areas again makes me sad lol.

so some people well versed with the assassin please share their experiences leveling and pvping. I will most likely go for the tank spec also here. I really really want to like it. Enough to endure the first third of leveling again. the resource alone seems very appealing, not to mention stealth.

The Sith assasin can be yours for just THREE easy payments of $19.99.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

If you place your order in the next 10 minutes you'll get this handy dandy Darth Maul double bladed kitchen knife. It dices, it slices, it grates, it chops, AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

Place your order before this great offer passes you by!

Edited by Kurugi

I'm not well versed at the assassin, but I've played it to level 36 very smoothly over the course of two weeks. Unfortunatley, my next highest character is only 14 (sorc), so I really can't make any comparisons for you.

I have enjoyed my assassin thus far and leveled to 21 as deception. At that point I respec'd darkness and have stayed with it ever since. I have had very few problems in PvE. I do die from time to time... usually when I do something stupid, but I've never needed any help finishing a quest. I've even solo'd a few of the heroic 2 quests. The playstyle was a little monotonous in the beginning, but I'm sure all characters are that way. Now that my abilities list is beginning to stack up, I did have to key bind my third bar. Many abilities are very situational, but I like being the 'jack or all trades' type. The playstyle seems to be becoming a little more immersive as well.

PvP wise, I am enjoying my time doing that as well. I don't spend much time at it, but I just made it to rank 11 I think. I didn't feel like I was contributing to the game much until my mid-20's, but even in my low-30's I'm breaking 100k damage in most huttball games and earning 6-9 medals a game (being able to guard someone to get the guard/absorb damage medals adds to the points and xp you receive I believe). At 36 I feel like I'm contributing much more to the team and holding my own.

If nothing else, the best reason I can give to roll an assassin is still my original reason when I created mine... I can recreate and play Darth frickin' Maul... who wouldn't want to do that?!?!

The Sith assasin can be yours for just THREE easy payments of $19.99.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

If you place your order in the next 10 minutes you'll get this handy dandy Darth Maul double bladed kitchen knife. It dices, it slices, it grates, it chops, AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

Place your order before this great offer passes you by!

sold! haha i half expected this response. oddly satisfied you did that. thanks!