Bioware: Allow Advanced Class Respec!

Dunzo

If that was a proper english sentence I might undertstand what you just trued to say.

All I got from this is that your making the wsame tired argument I asked you not to refrain.

Im looking for reasons other than the class vs subclass argument and other than QQ. Your post is the opposite.

But since you mention it ...

I had a quest at level 10 as a Bounty Hunter. It directed me to two Bounty hunters on the empire fleet. Theres a voice-over dialogue where they both state they are Bounty hunters. One expresses how he likes to use big armor and shields and the other guys states his preference. Then they say something like "whichever way you go its up to you, youll be a good bounty hunter either way"

They also tell you that the it is permanent. I'll ask you give a reason besides 'I want to' for infinite AC Respecing.

In my last post I just used the logic that you used. Because it is a choice and people don't have to use it then why shouldn't it be in game; next people will be asking for an option to roll lvl 50 right from the start:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic