H BT the only hard mode that gets run on Juyo

Hey just wondering if other servers were like this but the only Hard mode that people will go into on Juyo is BT. Is this the case for most of the other servers?? My guild had quite a few people who had to start playing late due to holidays so we only have 3 dps 50s atm and other then PvP there doesn't seem to be anything to do as PUGs wont even touch the other hard modes.

Hey just wondering if other servers were like this but the only Hard mode that people will go into on Juyo is BT. Is this the case for most of the other servers?? My guild had quite a few people who had to start playing late due to holidays so we only have 3 dps 50s atm and other then PvP there doesn't seem to be anything to do as PUGs wont even touch the other hard modes.

I think that depends on the amount of people on the server. For example, on my server Saber of Exar Kun, there are regularly pugs doing all of the HMs except Boarding Party and Foundry. These two are considered bugged apparently. I disagree, I believe they are just tough encounters that require you to use your cooldowns/abilities. People still run them, but prefer to be sure the group is capable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.