Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Ilum problem

Kjetl

This isn't about your opinion of the gear system. This is about the proposed changes to Ilum quests in 1.1 and why I think it will fail.

Yea I agree with that. My replies are directed to people who are connecting Illum with the PVP bags, like the randomness from the bags is part of the issue for Illum being pointless. It's not. Illum does needs its own incentives.

Yea I agree with that. My replies are directed to people who are connecting Illum with the PVP bags, like the randomness from the bags is part of the issue for Illum being pointless. It's not. Illum does needs its own incentives.

It is. It is the randomness of the bags that makes Ilum bags so important. And, I might add, from a design perspective, that's why the Ilum quests reward you with bags...

Look, I'm very happy you've had good luck with the bags. My server is different from yours obviously.

Edited by Kjetl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.