Lvling help

Cammeys

Im lvl 29 and i need some tips on lvling. I have been doing mostly warzones but dont do that great in them. I have mostly purple gear but i still dont feel like I can kill mass mobs. I usually get killed in pvp alot because i try to take on lvl 50s one on one. Any suggestions on build for lvl 29? Also any suggestions on ways to get max money in warzones?

Thanks

Im lvl 29 and i need some tips on lvling. I have been doing mostly warzones but dont do that great in them. I have mostly purple gear but i still dont feel like I can kill mass mobs. I usually get killed in pvp alot because i try to take on lvl 50s one on one. Any suggestions on build for lvl 29? Also any suggestions on ways to get max money in warzones?

Thanks

i was first in my guild to 50, i did not pvp much, i think i am valor 26 atm...

fastest way is to follow your quest line, we have the best storyline in game imo and it was worth the cost of the game just finishing act 3.

following the storyline (and doing any quests along the way) will hop you from planet to planet, I was on corellia taking out groups of 3 and 4 that were 2 to three levels above me. Two golds, no problem, and you learn to use your cc as well as your wtfpwn dps.