Missions after Act 1 too hard? * Spoilers*

MisterSpuds

Is it just me or has anyone else been experiencing the missions being too difficult to complete. Nearing the end of Act 1 most enemies were pretty hard for me to fight off having little health left at the end of each fight.

Now that I'm on Tatooine trying to do the quest there, the golden units I have to kill are impossible to kill and its driving me nuts. Please tell you guys are having the same thoughts?

Whats your gear status?

I hd a similar issue but then I updated my companions gear (ALL of my companions gear) an experimented there. Having kept on top of my own gear this time around I was annoyed at how hard these quests were for a Sentinel rather than a Knight.

Eventually I gave up at 31, hit a few Flashpoints and eventually returned at level 33. Fully geared I managed the fights after a single death. The only thing I can suggest is to wait until you're in the 33-34 level range.

Once I hit Balmorra and got Doc, everything changed. Sentinel really needed a healer companion early on, at least one more compitent than C2.

I've been using Kira all this time as I group with a friend who is a tanking trooper so recently I've been having to use T7 spend pretty much all of my credits on upgrading T7. I guess I could do some PvP and get better gear, and some flashpoints. Edited by MisterSpuds

Yeah the "Interlude" missions (for Sentinels), really require you to be within a level or two of your gear (I kitted up to L33 gears since I'm an Artitifice crafter, but L31 is supposedly sufficient) in order to succeed.

T7 is certainly more useful than Kira since his Heavy Armor lets him last a long while these fights.