My Experience So Far...

DylanClaw

You may call this self-advertising, or pluggin. However this post won't just be, "Here's my SWTOR videos. Go watch!" While I am going to link you to a playlist on my YouTube channel that contains daily videos of my time in game, I will first write out what I think, and the link will be last.

Frankly, I find this game to be amazing. I've loved the story aspects, the lore, and the character development. I love how I can go around and be able to see things that I recognise from stories that are not a part of the movies, but from other games or the books. The gameplay is phenomenal (yeah, needs a tweak here and there but hey...), I love how it flows well from exploring to a combat scenario and back, then you come across a side quest and if you're like me, you don't pass it up.

I've been a fan of Star Wars since I was a kid. I was one of those annoying kids who went on about it a lot in school, do I care? No. I love the franchise, the movies, the games, the books and this game sits in there perfectly. A pat on the back to BioWare on this one.

*Before anyone pipes up: Yes, I am aware there are some faults. They do not deminish my experience or enjoyment of the game, nor should they ruin yours. If they do, you're just too damn picky about what you deem "fun".

My SWTOR Playlist: Click Here!