The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My Character is stuck

tmoflash

I am stuck, I have a mission to go to the madalorian ship in space I am trying to turn in a quest but my character cannot go anywhere I am running in place. When I jump I stay in the air. When I type /stuck it just keeps me in same spot where I cannot move.

Has anyone came across this before is there a solution. I put a ticket in but last time I put ticket in I didn't get a response for about 24-48 hours. I have already used my emergency fleet pass and have to wait 17 hours to use it again.

Is there an in-game support for this, if so how can I get it ASAP?

I am stuck, I have a mission to go to the madalorian ship in space I am trying to turn in a quest but my character cannot go anywhere I am running in place. When I jump I stay in the air. When I type /stuck it just keeps me in same spot where I cannot move.

Has anyone came across this before is there a solution. I put a ticket in but last time I put ticket in I didn't get a response for about 24-48 hours. I have already used my emergency fleet pass and have to wait 17 hours to use it again.

Is there an in-game support for this, if so how can I get it ASAP?

Couple of options... 1 is did you use the intercom once you went to the space.

If the answer is yes and you are still stuck you can use the Emergency Fleet Ability to go to the fleet and then try again. I got stuck on the ship because I died and it put me on the wrong side of the wall and i couldn't go anywhere. I used the Fleet Pass and went back and finished it just fine

It is a known issue there. If your fleet ticket is down then just queue solo into a warzone. Do not move just stand where you are until you get kicked out. It takes you back to the fleet. That is what they told me to do when they finally got to my ticket.

It is a known issue there. If your fleet ticket is down then just queue solo into a warzone. Do not move just stand where you are until you get kicked out. It takes you back to the fleet. That is what they told me to do when they finally got to my ticket.

perfect thank you