Let's see some scrapper guides!

fodigg

Actually, I have a scrapper guide I put together right here.

I posted it on the general Smuggler forums so people who were undecided would be more likely to take a look, but it could certainly belong here as well. Thanks for taking a look and good work choosing the correct AC!

Actually, I have a scrapper guide I put together right here.

I posted it on the general Smuggler forums so people who were undecided would be more likely to take a look, but it could certainly belong here as well. Thanks for taking a look and good work choosing the correct AC!

Ha! You beat me to it! :)

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I needed, thanks!

guides at this stage of the game are useless, do you really wanna trust another persons word before the game has even been released?

how do you know they actually know what they are talking about, best thing to do is just play the game and figure it out as you go, youll learn more anyways.

plus i think in swrot, character skillbuilds are lmiited, not hard to know whats best for pvp, or pve and what deriction to take, its all common sense..

guides at this stage of the game are useless, do you really wanna trust another persons word before the game has even been released?

how do you know they actually know what they are talking about, best thing to do is just play the game and figure it out as you go, youll learn more anyways.

plus i think in swrot, character skillbuilds are lmiited, not hard to know whats best for pvp, or pve and what deriction to take, its all common sense..

You never take a guide at its word but you do look at it and try it out.