Dont buy this game - i will not renew and many people won't

Vsagoulis

Ok tonight after 4 warzone kicks just 1-2 minutes before finishing (loosing so much time and XP) and got returned to imperial fleet while doing a major quest very far from transport, and also after doing the no-spawn npc class quest for my Powertech, issues known SINCE BETA (1 month minimum ago), i will never come back. (ps plus all the pvp bugs, no-50lvl brackets etc)

thanks bye bye

inb4 i won't miss you too

inb4 i dont care what you fanboys say, i post this for people checking out before buying

Edited by Vsagoulis

great. then it's not a problem is it

Something to come raging on the forums about, nope. They'll fix it, they just have to find what the cause is. Really simple coding is long and tedious to find the errors in. I 've taken programming classes and know.

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Should anyone wish to offer suggestions, please do use RuinGaming's compilation thread, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you!