Why does this keep happening -_-

RiotHeart

Been doing this since beta.

1) Jump on a GTN Kiosk in fleet (the blue thing you click).

2) Log out.

3) Log back in, be INSIDE of the kiosk. Can't move.

4) type: /stuck

5) Get ported to middle of galactic fleet, in space.

6) ???

7) Profit.

Already reported many times, robot response. Guess we can make it a hangout for people, put out a nice spread.

How do you use emergency fleet pass? I only know of quick travel.

you should have a skil in general for emergancy fleet pass it will take you right to the fleet assuming you have gotten past the starter world. I had this happen to me just used the fleet pass and it worked. If for somereason you do not have that try quing for pvp and going into a warzone when you leave the wz it should port you back to where you were suppose to be at.

you just fell through the world is all happens in any MMO no matter how long the game has been out or polished

Edited by Baaddare

http://i.imgur.com/NCnk8.jpg

And what would the trolling be -_-

Your character looks like a BOSS in that pic. Leaning pose, the world at his feet just chilling out. lol..

But yeah, Ive fell into space a couple times myself. Make sure you report it ingame when it happens. Also, if the WZ trick doesnt do it, try following a friend using party icon. Worked for me.

Edited by Flowerslayer

Your character looks like a BOSS in that pic. Leaning pose, the world at his feet just chilling out. lol..

But yeah, Ive fell into space a couple times myself. Make sure you report it ingame when it happens. Also, if the WZ trick doesnt do it, try following a friend. Worked for me.

haha ty btw