Marauder Rage PvP

Paybacktc

Whats so wrong with using Rage, I don't get it the hate lol. We're all Marauders here...

Its the FoTM spec that became popular because of a highlights video, and is less effective than it seems. Especially when all you use to back up its "pwnage" is damage numbers from a warzone, considering your main ability is an AoE, and he is playing on voidstar, the most AoE friendly warzone made.

Jumping in and hitting 5 people for 3-5k will get you that damage number in no time. But thier healer will probably have them back up to full before you get a second crack at it.

Its the FoTM spec that became popular because of a highlights video, and is less effective than it seems. Especially when all you use to back up its "pwnage" is damage numbers from a warzone, considering your main ability is an AoE, and he is playing on voidstar, the most AoE friendly warzone made.

Jumping in and hitting 5 people for 3-5k will get you that damage number in no time. But thier healer will probably have them back up to full before you get a second crack at it.

I didn't really expect this to bring up a large spec topic, I was just specifically saying I loved Rage spec. Wasn't even showing off lol. But during that warzone I don't recall standing in 5-6 people Aoeing... I was mostly just targeting all the healers which ARE clothies (except mercs) and getting the highest max hits possible. All in all I was doing my job as a dps in a warzone killing the healers. It makes the objective easier.

Oh by the way Annihilation is amazing also I do the same damage if not more every warzone and also on top of that you can heal all of your players too so... it's a great spec also. Only problem is the AOE damage isn't that high which to be honest hitting everyone around you for 5-6k cripples the enemy team.

Edited by Paybacktc