How often do spec cost reset?

zantezutske

Not for me. Mine is at $14, 474 and has been for over a week. The character is a write-off until it resets. I just checked it today in fact, still at $14, 475.

No dual spec and this fiasco of a respec system, all the insane credit costs for everything in this game is making it a job to play at times. Good thing it's enjoyable, but so bare-bones.

Bioware are nuts to release such a big game so unfinished. basic systems like a dual spec and speech ballons, adjustable UI...simply incredible.

Not for me. Mine is at $14, 474 and has been for over a week. The character is a write-off until it resets. I just checked it today in fact, still at $14, 475.

No dual spec and this fiasco of a respec system, all the insane credit costs for everything in this game is making it a job to play at times. Good thing it's enjoyable, but so bare-bones.

Bioware are nuts to release such a big game so unfinished. basic systems like a dual spec and speech ballons, adjustable UI...simply incredible.

It is my understanding that if you are passed your 7 day mark.. It doesn't actually reset until you agree to pay..

If you are passed your 7 days and it still shows 14k, when you agree, you won't be charged and the amount resets..

I read that in another thread.. Never tested myself.. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.