Dear BW: Can I use my blasters please?

derekreevs

So my mercenary is level 23 now. I hardly ever use my freakin dual blasters. Thats why I went with the mercenary. . . And I spam missles. Dont get me wrong, missles are cool and all, but come on. Tracer - Tracer - Tracer - Unload (wewt, blasters). Its just kinda boring gameplay.

So I said "screw this! Im gonna go level a gunslinger" and I did. He is level 12. So far 6 of 6 Warzone battles have been HARD losses. To the point they dont win on purpose, they just farm us. Im sorry, but **** that. I do enjoy my PvP but im not gonna just put up with lose lose lose lose lose.

So. . . can we get some skills that focus around our dual blasters please? I really like the concept of dual blasters, but this missle spamming is getting on my nerves.

So my mercenary is level 23 now. I hardly ever use my freakin dual blasters. Thats why I went with the mercenary. . . And I spam missles. Dont get me wrong, missles are cool and all, but come on. Tracer - Tracer - Tracer - Unload (wewt, blasters). Its just kinda boring gameplay.

So I said "screw this! Im gonna go level a gunslinger" and I did. He is level 12. So far 6 of 6 Warzone battles have been HARD losses. To the point they dont win on purpose, they just farm us. Im sorry, but **** that. I do enjoy my PvP but im not gonna just put up with lose lose lose lose lose.

So. . . can we get some skills that focus around our dual blasters please? I really like the concept of dual blasters, but this missle spamming is getting on my nerves.

Wait wut?

You play a merc, you want to use blasters, you failed some PvP as a gunslinger and that is somehow the classes fault that you lost some WZ's and this means you should have more blaster oriented moves as a mercenary...

Did I get that right?

Really?

What world do you live in that, the above makes sense?

Edited by Nikolu

let me dumb it down for ya.

Can we use our blasters instead of missles? I went merc to DUAL WIELD blasters, not spec as a missle turret.

My reason for not wanting to be a GS is because the republic sucks balls in PvP. So why play a class if I am just gonna always be on the bad end of a steamroll every WZ.

Is that barney-style enough for you?

1. Level up before you complain about your class.

2. Spec pyro.

3. Get better guns.

At 50 your blasters do quite a bit of nice damage. And also keep in mind that this is a lore-game, and you only need to take one look at how Boba Fett fights to see WHY we use missiles so much.

Edited by Mrs_Murder

1. Level up before you complain about your class.

2. Spec pyro.

3. Get better guns.

At 50 your blasters do quite a bit of nice damage. And also keep in mind that this is a lore-game, and you only need to take one look at how Boba Fett fights to see WHY we use missiles so much.

But But what about Boba and his use of an EE3 carbine. Oh and the fact that Boba never used his rocket only his jet pack to fly from point A to B. Now Jango actually used the rocket when fighting Obiwan on Kaminos(sp) but really how would one spam when one would actually have to reload the damn thing that sits on our fricken backs.

I love SW lore but come on really a rocket on my back that I'm going to spam to add heat sigs and tracer locks just to use a move that makes me stand still can be interupted and pushed back or a different move thta is underwhelming and on a stupid long *** CD but I get to run while using it YAY.

Maybe Jango and his failure of a son Boba were just bad at their jobs, I mean they died to rather weak Jedi it's not like Obi-wan or Luke were even close to the strength of the Jedi we're facing in TOR. They're the dumbed down result of what like 4000 years of destroying temples, knowledge etc etc.

Maybe Jango and his failure of a son Boba were just bad at their jobs, I mean they died to rather weak Jedi it's not like Obi-wan or Luke were even close to the strength of the Jedi we're facing in TOR. They're the dumbed down result of what like 4000 years of destroying temples, knowledge etc etc.

You might want to read the books, Boba survived the sarlacc and Obi-wan didn't kill Jango Mace Windo did. They both became Mandolore. Also Boba didn't have a complette set of mando armor he had composite boots and leggings, only his helmet, chestpiece and glove were mando his bracers were mixed he later got the dart gun that Jango used and that is later on after the empire fell. So before you really start knocking lore please know it :D

Edited by jackalious