Progression Tracker

Are there any websites with a decent progression tracker for Ops in the game? My guild is 14/18 (6/6norm 5/6HM 3/6NM) and the other guilds on our server aren't much competition and we would like to know where we really stand.

PS- Yes I know about swtorprogress.com.......putting this nicely, it needs work.

Swtorprogress is completely inaccurate, based off of whoever is most vocal and whoever bothers to sign up for the website to update a small amount of people on their progress.

Kind of like these forums.

Answer: There is no real way to accurately track progress anywhere right now.

Edit: And considering the massive amount of bugs and in less cases - exploits before fixes - it kind of makes this tier of raiding near irrelevant in terms of competitive raiding.

Edited by Acri

Progression right now as far as ranking goes would be very difficult, I think the best you could do is 'clump' guilds together. But then again, with all the bugs and everything it should be taken with a grain of salt.

I hope 1.1 brings some changes to this, and we all have an equal, non-buggy playing field.

As far as tracking goes, someone would need to code a site that would require people to upload a screen shot of every kill. This would work the same way the early progression tracking for WoW worked (when the armory wasn't around) as there is nothing to currently craw for stats. It would be very administrative heavy, and probably not all that feasible / appealing to many.