What is the Recommended level for Alderran?

PureTalents

I know that it says 28-32 but I've completed the majority of missions on Tatooine yet I'm only (just levelled) 25. I can never find a good team for flash points so I can't do that.

If anyone could say what level I should be it would be greatly appreciated.

I had some difficulty on anderaan as I landed there at lv24 and couldnt hurt the mobs much, so I did some space, pvp and went back for bonus series and do some more on tatooine as I ignored about 70% of it rushing class quest.

went back to alderaan at lv26 and carried on with class quests, completing them and act 1 last night at lv28 then getting lv29 on tatooine shortly after whilst just running around whacking things.

I left about 40% of the content on each planet as I went though one I learned about getting more companions! so there is a tonne and you should be around lv28 - 30 when you land on alderaan if you dont skip and rush it all like I did.

28. I don't know why you can't get to 28 before going there? Don't bother with Flashpoints, but do try to get groups together for Heroics on Tatooine, and go do some of the missions in areas you've missed. And don't forget about your space combat every day.

Cheers.

Edited by Lankybrit