Belsavis Bonus Serie is still not obtainable.

Picoom

I'm a 50 rep. Trooper and Agent Moritt still doesn't give me the Bonus series on Belsavis as of today.

I'd thought this small patch would've fixed it, but nada.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edited by Picoom

Didn't I answer this before? The Agent gives you the Ilum world arc, the terminal besides him gives you the Belsavis Bonus Series. You have to beat your class story to get either.

If it is glitching up and you can't get them despite meeting the requirements(which I don't think is what is happening), then you should be able to get the Belsavis Daily Quests anyways by just going to the quest givers in High Security.

So where do I get the Belsavis bonus series? Because there is no terminal anywhere near him. And yes, I'm done with Belsavis and my class story on Belsavis.

I'm on Voss currently.

Edited by Picoom

So where do I get the Belsavis bonus series? Because there is no terminal anywhere near him. And yes, I'm done with Belsavis and my class story on Belsavis.

I'm on Voss currently.

*headesk* If you are on Voss you have not finished your class story yet. When I said finish class story I meant finish Act 3. Finish Voss, Corellia, and the events that occur afterwards. And yes there is a terminal right beside him, you just can't access it yet because you haven't met the requirements yet.

Edit: Got some NPCs mixed up, I was thinking of Lieutenant Ha'laa on the Republic Fleet. He is the one who gives the Ilum world quest and has a terminal with the Belsavis bonus series behind him. My statement of the requirements is accurate though

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius