Sith Juggernaut animations

unicornfive

Okay I have Shatter now, and I think Shatter is a great animation (actually it's the same as one of Darth Nihilus' moves in that KotOR 2 video posted above).. it's an acrobatic looking attack, jumping and doing a 360 spin while slashing diagonally downward from the right.

The Good:

Assault

Sundering Assault

Shatter

Force Push

Force Charge

Force Choke

Smash

Ravage

Retalliation (not fancy but a nice thrust counter attack)

Savage Kick

Pommel Strike

Saber Throw

Soresu Form

Shii-Cho Form

Sweeping Slash

The Meh:

Vicious Slash (looks more like chopping a tree with a battle axe)

Force Scream (I prefer blade storm to this by a long shot, though I wish we could change the sound of Force Scream to "FUS!" from Skyrim)

Disruption

The Ugly:

Channel Hatred (looks like he's doing an air squat to take a #2)

Shien Form -

doesn't look like a lightsaber form, please change, here's an example of what the stance should look like when you activate it, note both Dooku and Anakin use the Shien/Djem So opening stance in this sequence, the lightsaber held with both hands above the head to deliver powerful overhead swings:

here's another example in episode III:

Note how he goes back to that attack stance with the blade over his head many times before launching a swing. This lightsaber form was developed by the choreographer for Anakin (though other Jedi including Kenobi who's a Soresu master use elements of it). Anakin/Darth Vader are the poster boys for Sith Juggernaut, and also the poster boys for Form V: Shien/Djem So style.

Instead we have throwing down hands like you're just getting angry, totally stupid.

and finally Impale... Impale isn't a BAD animation so to say, it's just not unique (shared with Cauterize/Rupture). I'd prefer something unique and was expecting something like this:

Suspending a target in the air and throwing the lightsaber through their chest, can be a 4m range limit, but it'd look cool.

Edited by DarthVindictus

Because i read, thx for remidning me that also, no matter in what stance u are, Shien, Soresu, Shii-cho. Animations dont change.

Also, most chars in movies use the same styles from game, for example obi-wan uses soresu. But i dont see him perform these slowpoke moves.

I'm glad the Juggernaut has heavy handed attacked, he's not an agility fighter.