Question about the canon Dark Council members

BodyThetanMan

This is a question for roleplay purposes, and for something I'm writing. I need a list of all the CURRENT CANON Dark Council members, which I believe all of whom were present at the final scene in the Sith Inquisitor's storyline.

These are the ones that I know of:

• Darth Mortis - Older looking guy, seemed pretty calm and level-headed, probably the 'voice of reason' in the council.
  • Darth Ravage - Younger guy, seemed to really hate Thanaton, kinda violent.
  • Darth Decimus - From Correlia, a 'master strategist,' seems to takes a personal hand-on approach to the Imperial military.
  • Darth Hadra - ... Actually, I don't know a whole lot about her. Has a cult on DK.
  • Darth Howl - Same as Hadra, though I know there was a comic he was in.
  • Darth Marr - Cold, brooding guy, takes part in Void Star. Maybe likes secret ops?
  • The Sith Inquisitor (Darth Nox, Occulus, or Imperious) - deeply involved in keeping the Dark Side secrets, into the more 'mystical' stuff. Inherited this position from Thanaton.

Now, when I was doing the final quest in the Inquisitor's storyline where you duel Thanaton in front of the Council, I purposely looked at the other Council members, and I specifically remember noticing that Jadus was NOT present. Does anyone remember if Zhorrid was there? And did I forget anyone?

Edited by BodyThetanMan

spoiler: contains picture of the inquisitor story final fight

There are twelwe seats in the dark council, so theres more members we dont know about. Im interested in learning more of them. I dont really know anything about them yet.

ps. I wish the game would allow taking screenshots during cutscenes.. Grr!

Edited by Karkais

Oh if this is the list of people who are present in the Sith Inquisitor final scene then thaty helps with figuring out its timing relative to some other events....

Oh and Darth Decimus and Darth Hadra are dead following the Republic world arc on Corellia. There is a third Dark Council member killed in the quest chain. Darth Acharon? There is a Darth, Darth Arho, on the Republic world arc for Ilum, and I think he might be a member of the Dark Council....but once again dead. I don't think their replacements have been revealed yet.

One of the seats is taken up by either Jadus or his daughter(don't remember her name), but there is no "canon" between the two of them at this moment.

Jadus was a member of the Dark Council, but the agent story line holds great implications there.

In one ending for Chapter 1 Jadus returns to the Dark Council and pretty much takes over as the strongest one up until Chapter 3 where he flees since he believes bad things are going to happen. In another ending Jadus flees into space since the Agent stopped his plans. He is still alive, but is seen as a traitor.

Zhorrid also was a member of the Dark Council in her father's place(Jadus).

In one ending Jadus has the Agent kill Zhorrid. In another Zhorrid seems like she wants to leave the Dark Council, but it is never really made clear.

In one ending Jadus has the Agent kill Zhorrid. In another Zhorrid seems like she wants to leave the Dark Council, but it is never really made clear.

Jadus implies the Dark Council will eventually just get rid of her anyway for being such a useless spoilt brat. Since we never hear from her again for the entire storyline I would assume they got rid of her very shortly after Act 1.

This is making me mad. It's like the Republic gets to kill a lot of Empire major figures and we get what? We kill them also...

The Emperor vanished.

Jadus is hiding.

Half of the Council got killed.

I mean... ***.

Edited by Veloth

This is making me mad. It's like the Republic gets to kill a lot of Empire major figures and we get what? We kill them also...

The Emperor vanished.

Jadus is hiding.

Half of the Council got killed.

I mean... ***.

Basically almost the enitre Jedi Council can be killed off also. And that is about all the Republic has.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Satele can be killed? Really?

She is basically the only one of the council who doesn't die. Sorry I forgot to include the almost in my post when I originally posted it. It has now been corrected.

The people listed in the OP are the people I remember seeing in the final scene of the Inquisitor storyline. Hadra and Decimus WERE present, albeit as holograms.

I wish BioWare would just tell us the timelines.

Creating a timeline would be insane because of the sheer number of events in the game that could be put into a timeline. I've personally been thinking about making one on the forums, but deciding what events are worth putting on there and how to organize it is rather difficult.

Anyways, if you are trying to make a list of Dark Council members after every event of the game than Hadra and Decimus aren't on it because of their deaths and we likely haven't seen their replacements yet.