Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Where the heck is my...?

CptJello

I realize there may be other threads about this, but I would love some up to date, right now answers for my questions. So here they are.

Where is my...

Frame rate monitor?

Threat meter?

DPS tracker?

Ability to enlarge active effects so I can actually SEE when something procs?

These, though simple, are imperative, especially once we get into raiding and the like. What is the plan to have them implemented into the game?

Thanks for you answers!

-Cpt Jello

I realize there may be other threads about this, but I would love some up to date, right now answers for my questions. So here they are.

Where is my...

Frame rate monitor?

Threat meter?

DPS tracker?

These, though simple, are imperative, especially once we get into raiding and the like. What is the plan to have them implemented into the game?

Thanks for you answers!

-Cpt Jello

In order:

- Ctrl Shift F (sorry, had to correct myself)

- Get out. Threat meters removed any sense of skill from DPSing and reduced it to a 'push button but don't get too high on the graph' game.

- Get out twice.

- Yes, that would be nice.

Edited by Heliotic

Where is my...

Frame rate monitor?

Threat meter?

DPS tracker?

Thanks for you answers!

-Cpt Jello

And so the road to the simplification of the game begins...

This game is not like world of warcraft. I demand some right now answers:

First of all, where is the map of azeroth? this game is wow with lightsabers, what is this "galaxy" BS?

Second, where is my:

Deadly Boss Mods?

Ct Mods (love my ui customizations)?

Super Suit?

How come this game doesn't conform to my nitpicking standards? Thanks!

-Falkelord

Edited by Falkelord

It would also be helpful if you would gain the ability to use common sense, intuition per se, to realize that, although I was using the possessive "my", I was referring to the existence in the game, for the benefit of all the players. Thanks trolls! :)

It would also be helpful if you would gain the ability to use common sense, intuition per se, to realize that, although I was using the possessive "my", I was referring to the existence in the game, for the benefit of all the players. Thanks trolls! :)

and you could have saved the time by just asking for it be more like WoW, or chiming in on one of the 1000 threads talking about the exact same thing. Plus, we get a new set of threads on it every single day because there is no search in the forums. :D

Frame rate monitor?

Ctrl+Shift+F

Threat meter?

Mods are not allowed as per TOS guidelines

DPS tracker?

Mods are not allowed as per TOS guidelines

Check the devtracker forums, I'm sure there's something on there.

Informed answers, even though they've already been touched on.

Greetings everyone!

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, we ask that your feedback be constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

If you have a great suggestion for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, then we encourage you to please place them in the following thread:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

Thank you!