We need 2 new forums to satisfy everyone...

DoctorBeckett

And it'll make the mods jobs so much easier... And clean up the community..

Make a "I love SWTOR" forum and a "I hate SWTOR" forum. Easy as that.

On a side note, (and I'm sure this thread will get closed at some point...) As an admin of NUMEROUS message boards over 30+ years, I have never seen a more mismanaged message board in my entire career. I would have NEVER put up with all of the hater speak in the General Discussion and the Customer support boards. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinions, and most of it is out of frustration,but AT LEAST give them proper places to do it!! I'm tired of weeding through haters to find useful things about the game.

The reason this is in the "Community" forum is because it is about the community in general. Respond while you can.... Thread closing in 3..2..1..

I actually got an official "warning" from the SWTOR board for bumping threads back to the top of the forum listing. I'm just frustrated at the blatant mismanagement of the SWTOR community. And the fact we have to "talk about the game and not the community" is not cool. I know there are people out there that are just as frustrated as I am at it. I wish they would just allow us to just vent about the community in general.. they have tons of threads about the game..

Again, have 2 forums.. "I hate SWTOR" and "I love SWTOR".. What would it kill them? It'd make the mods jobs easier.