Power Surge and Thermal Sensor Override are Broken

Taggardwarf

Both of these abilities cause your next ability, regardless of whether its instant or a casted ability, to not fire at all. The cast bar will reach the end and the ability will not fire. Why are there not more posts about this? Go ingame and try it... neither of these spells are worth having on your bar, because at the moment they cause you to lose DPS. Edited by Taggardwarf

I seem to be getting a similar bug when healing on my merc.

Most of the time when I activate both at the same time (when they actually do react to both clicking, most of the time I actually have to click one and then the other so it will actually respond) and click my healing spell, it'll heal alright, most of the time anyway, but it will still do the cast bar which seems to lose the whole point of the spell.

Both of these abilities cause your next ability, regardless of whether its instant or a casted ability, to not fire at all. The cast bar will reach the end and the ability will not fire. Why are there not more posts about this? Go ingame and try it... neither of these spells are worth having on your bar, because at the moment they cause you to lose DPS.

I use these abilities constantly and have never had an issue with them. I literally just used them 5 minutes ago in huttball to fire Fusion Missile a number of times in the game. What abilities are you trying to cast after using these? Please be specific.

Using this with Rapid Scan all the time, works fine most of the time, but indeed, sometimes it seems its not fireing, and you start casting the heal spell instead.

Although when i use it while running, it works fine. It could just be that i spam my heal spell to fast, but still, it seems to be somewhat strange at times.