M1-4x

eezopank

• 1 month later...
That would be great if it worked. I've been logged off, and tried again, and it still didn't allow me to target him. I've played other toons, even on other servers, in the meantime...but nope: M1-4X is just untargetable for me. I've gone back 3-4 times now.

(Don't read this if you don't want to know how to fix the bug, OK?)

Apparently, the key is to go back out (possibly after having hit all the terminals that say they've already been done?) back out to the hallway where you first came through the green door, but not actually *through* the door, then go back, and he should be targetable.

The weird thing is this: I found that stupid droid ensnared IN the machinery *over* him once. I don't think I could trust him to go out with me, into missions. Oh, they *say* he's been reprogrammed, and all, but he's just a little unstable if you ask me.

It still needs to be fixed, IMO, though. Yeah. Fun times were(n't) had most of this, but I do thank another great trooper, Jun, for bringing us through.

Go HAVOC!

• 2 months later...

Yep, he is very bugged for me as well. I finally found a pixel that allowed me to target him, but now i get the error message that i cannot see him (and so neither Aric or I can attack).

Seriously bugged.

:(

For anyone reading this in the future, the tip i read somewhere that worked for me was this: leave the immediate area and go to the green curtain (don't leave the zone). You should now have lost aggro and when you return to M1 you'll be able to target/see him :)

Good luck

Edited by Fastwipe

Strange, I've defeated him whilst he was shielded... but I've done this quest 3 times. The other two times, I instictively ran to the polar opposite terminal to him and clicked it - which then debuffs him for (I'm thinking 60sec) and take him down rapidly.

One work around, for other quests, is to wait 10 minutes; stay inside... but wait 10 minutes.

Some day log out, if you're going to do that... switch to an alt and pvp. Then log back in, whilst remaining inside the instance.

Leaving the instance, only invites the bug to return.

• 1 year later...

Thanks so must for posting the bug fixer. I spent hours logging in/out trying to reset the area so I could target M1-4X (I even completed the Taris Trooper missions and returned to Nar Shadaa hoping it would make a difference). You saved me more hours of frustration.

(Don't read this if you don't want to know how to fix the bug, OK?)

Apparently, the key is to go back out (possibly after having hit all the terminals that say they've already been done?) back out to the hallway where you first came through the green door, but not actually *through* the door, then go back, and he should be targetable.

The weird thing is this: I found that stupid droid ensnared IN the machinery *over* him once. I don't think I could trust him to go out with me, into missions. Oh, they *say* he's been reprogrammed, and all, but he's just a little unstable if you ask me.

It still needs to be fixed, IMO, though. Yeah. Fun times were(n't) had most of this, but I do thank another great trooper, Jun, for bringing us through.

Go HAVOC!