Marauder - Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Xplicit

I wanted to post this for any new Marauders and those that may roll one.

I went and tried Carnage and Anni again after levelling primarily rage. I did some PVP (Valor 19) and PVE. I was so confused and stressed that I was at my wits end. I was actually not enjoying myself. I finally decided to to try Anni since I know rage well. I could not believe how crappy I was. No way was it this great build people made it out to be. All I was doing was watching my bars and getting lost. Fighting the urge to respec again I stuck with it for a couple days. Once it felt comfortable OMG I fell in love with this class again and had the same feelings as I did in beta.

Long story short I hit 49 and LOVE this class. Most likely any class in this game the key is learn the class. Learn what stats you need, what each attack does and how it benefits the others. Then practice practice practice.

A couple tips

1) Give it time - I made the mistake of trying way too many specs early. I also did not know that the respec fees were reset after a week or so. I spent all of my money trying different specs.

2) Do not respec until level 40 - One of the most important parts of each tree is the 31 point talent. It is like the final piece of the puzzle. Just pick one from the start (ok respec if you hate it) and ride it til 40. As a general rule:

Rage is big AOE slams and decent single target

Carnage is fast single target based on procs and CD's

Anni is based on bleeds

Edited by Xplicit