Diplomacy - damn annoying

Sareetha

Not sure its bug, but its damn annoying.

Well ... i need Medical Supplies from Diplomacy.

Im Sith Marauder and my main goal is to get as little Light Side Points as possible :p

But!

EVERY, EVERY damn mission (at last tier 1 and 2) for Medical Supplies are Light Side!

Im trying to get Dark Side missions for this stupid companion gifts for like 3 days now (ofc when i can affors this :p) to get rid of this LS missions, and i didnt got even one fookin Dark Side mission for Medical Supplies.

Even tried (screw my DS points) to get rid of Light Side missions in hope ill get DS missions for Supplies. Tried to get one LS mission with one companion and it this same time DS mission.

Still only DS missions are for gifts and LS missions are for Supplies :|

Im frustrated.

I dont want to buy this from GTN, because im low on cash anyway and prices on my server are ridiculous atm.

Other mission skills suffer from the same problem:

As an armormech, who only wants metals from underworld trading, you generally only can run one crewmember at a time on metals missions, because all of the others are gifts/cloth.

Go to the fleet and stand next to your ship's airlock. Check for the mission(s) you want, if they're not available zone into your ship. Check again, if still not available zone back to the station to refresh the list again. Bit of a hassle but better than wasting time, credits, and in this case LS/DS points on missions you don't need.

Yeah its kinda annoying. I am at 10,000/10,000 LS points, but whenever I need medical supplies, I have to lose my "The Pure" title for a bit because I have to get DS points trying to earn them.

Wish there was a way to get med supplies without any LS/DS gains.