Leveling Help: Ultimate goal is pvp

OmegaDagger

I want to start off by saying my ultimate goal is PVP dps, therefore I will probably end up playing a tk/balance hybrid when I reach 50, but that is not my question. My question is: is it viable to level as a dps sage, or should I stick with my current seer build? I level 32 and want to switch now so I can get use to playing the dps role in pvp, but I dont know if it will slow down the level process. Also if it is viable to switch now, should I change companions? Currently using Qyzen Fess.

I want to start off by saying my ultimate goal is PVP dps, therefore I will probably end up playing a tk/balance hybrid when I reach 50, but that is not my question. My question is: is it viable to level as a dps sage, or should I stick with my current seer build? I level 32 and want to switch now so I can get use to playing the dps role in pvp, but I dont know if it will slow down the level process. Also if it is viable to switch now, should I change companions? Currently using Qyzen Fess.

Generally players are concerned about the reverse. That is, that specing as a healer will slow down their leveling. Speccing DPS will if anything speed up your leveling, so don't worry about it.