Lovers and Secrets | 100 LS points possible?

AscAnsio

I've done this quest with my Consular, and received 50 LS points for spoiling the romance of the padawans to their master.

Meanwhile, some of the database websites for SWTOR indicate that it's possible to get another 50 additional LS points by "End this love, Spanios."

Well, as far as I searched, you can't make this dialogue with Spanios available if you don't tell the master that they're innocent; which means you'll get DS points.

So I assume it's not possible to get 100 LS points in one time.

Has anyone achieved to get 100 LS with this quest?

I checked it again with a Jedi Knight this time.

In order to speak with Spanios and get the 50 LS points, you have to tell your masters that they're innocent. Which will give you 50 DARK SIDE points. That makes you neutralized for this quest. No alignments.

Conclusion: The maximum LIGHT SIDE points you can get from "Lovers and Secrets" quest is 50 LIGHT SIDE points. No more. Which you gain by reporting to your Master that they're in love. That grants you 50 LIGHT SIDE points. That's all. You can't make any higher than that.

The 100 points LIGHT SIDE alignment on many database sites are %100 fake.

Probably they took the knowledge from one another.

That explains the numerous website mistakes.

I'm sure they copy pasted the quest log from each other. So many of them made this mistake about this quest.