My thought’s on pvp and goals be4 i go

PROGOD

so decided to make this thread giveing my current standing with the game pvp wise and why i’ll be leaveing the game for a time.

let’s rewind to that 1 game wow never pvped much in it as i raided. swtor gave me a new love for pvp it started out fun even with it’s faults and there are alot. Now im rank 57 in valor and i have a few goals before my time is up and or i cancel doesn’t mean i’m quiting forever omg i know shocking, so i’ll list my goal’s and my views of obtaining them and at the end how i feel about pvp.

view/goal 1: valor 60 now you may ask why not push 65 and ill jump on that here. I like to grind in mmo’s, mmorpg, whatever you want to call it. I like the grind so the 65 valor mount is not in my future maybe 1 day but right now 60 is my breaking point and THIS IS STRIKE 1 is when you lose more then you win due to bloody pugs and yes i know brackets are comeing still won’t fix fresh 50’s entering. Now i pvp most of the day usually fill a valor rank by the time i log off if i’m up be4 noon. Now i know some of you will say do a premade, i do usually at night or when dailys reset always easyier to get the dailys done with friends. Although most of the day i end up queing by myself some may ask why? I dont find a challange queing as a premade so i usually run a few here and there but don’t over do it.

goal 2: is simple vip mount this mount is costly and by the time i hit 60 i’ll hit my mark cred wise was always a big mount junkie in wow haveing all the mounts includeing tcg except for 2 rare 1% droprate mounts being onixa’s drake and the old ashes everything else i own, i would love a tan tan tho BW. i really have no complaint with mounts other then i think some could be better visually but thats it.

STRIKE 2 and this one has sprung up like a flower it’s the state of the.... rng bag system it is a grind and i’m sure we have all grinded alot of bags and have been screwed to no end by this alone. I also understand there’s a fix for bmaster bags in the new patch that will be arriveing but to say that even with the bmaster bag fix ppl who are not up there as of yet will rely again on luck, if you fix one thing you must fix another so basically to sum it up this strike is based on the lack of conection to your consumer/community via pvp and even in general and it’s upsetting.

do i think this is a great game? yes it’s awesome but it’s not holding me like i thought and therefore that becomes a major problem. THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST GRIPES AND STRIKE 3: I was going to say in another thread when you have more bh’s op’s troopers and or scoundrels in 1 match and they are out numbering force users then this isn’t starwars i’m sorry but it is not, you may call that balanced but in reality it isn’t and trust me half my friends are bh’s so that says something. I hope this game does well in the future and i may come back but once those 2 goals i listed are done im gone and i play empire so it’s not common for us to say this but what the heck.......... may the force be with you and have fun.

Edited by PROGOD