a word of advice

axevior

It's very funny to be having all the same basic discusions again.

See i'm a warrior tank from wow classic. Just like back then everyone was crying warriors cant hold aggro. Paladins are the best tank! NO druids are! Then came dk's now they are the best blah blah blah. Well im here to tell you all. The biggest problem with all classes is not the class its the player. I know I know your all think Fu i'm uber leet but the thing is this is a NEW mmo not wow not eq not ultima or any thing else this is SWTOR and just like all the rest it will take years of tweaking to get it perfect and by the time it gets there something else will come out. In the mean time what i suggest to everyone is to find a class you like the feel/mechanics/looks of and stick with it do the research do the number crunching and be the best because believe it or not you can. [ End Rant]

now to the point i was supposed to be making.

if you want to be good with a warrior learn to tab target and slap some sundering on everything learn to push the dps (scare) by letting that mob slap them once or twice then taunt it back usually they will figure out oh hey maybe im going to all out and need to hold back just a tad. also learn humility/be a team player/leader dont go screaming at the the bh because he threw a DoA right after your charge calmly ask him/her not to do that. above all enjoy what your doing! if you dont do something else dont come gripe about class balance unless you have a legit problem that lots of ppl have then figure out whats going on and fix it