Philly area Check in

Gnnysgt

We all know that Philly has the best/toughest sports fans, we have the best food, and the best history, first Zoo, and well Ben Franklin was from there, we it must mean tat Philly players make the best PvPers,

check in

GO ORANGE AND BLACK.

Actually, Ben Franklin was from Boston; he illegally left an apprenticeship and fled to Philly when he was 17. ;)

I'm from the Lehigh Valley area, but I guess Philly is as close as I'm going to get around here.

Edited by Zarggg

Philly is the closest check in for my area (Bloomsburg) yet - I don't expect a lot of players from this area. I used to spend half of each month in Philly anyway for about a year, so it works! Edited by Darkfae

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!

Born and raised in Palmyra NJ. i could stand on my roof and see the skyline over the Delaware. Now i live down near Atlantic City. Wearing last year's 3rd sweater right now:)

Yewil Oolg- <GFF> Juyo server

just ordered my winter classic sweater.

How about that win today, the Birds really came through. I see they finally shoed up to a game, and beating the BENNY Jets. now all we can hope for is the giants and cowgirls to lose the next two weeks.

still want andy reid and juan castlio fired.

• 2 weeks later...
Jersey at the Foot of the turnpike Bridge

The DelMemBr? I could throw a rock from here and hit ya.

Wilmington DE, here. I have been a Flyers fan since the Broad Street Bullies took the league by storm - but for football, I am a Ravens fan ever since they moved in south of me. Sorry, but you won't get any rings with Andy Reid.

I play mostly on the Axial Park server, my main is Illami. I am often in the battlegrounds, having a ball even when losing, so come by and stick a lightsaber in my face like everyone else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.