GM's

LeonHearte

I honestly saw a live GM during game testing (beta). If I tell you what I saw, then I'd have to kill you. I'll just say that the sight of one was a magnificent apparition. :p

Details! I'll credit you one death when I'm finally able to play this mind controlling disease of a game.

I honestly saw a live GM during game testing (beta). If I tell you what I saw, then I'd have to kill you. I'll just say that the sight of one was a magnificent apparition. :p

do you know if i need the weekly patches before i can log on and play? im all DL and stuff and it says play, click play and it just goes into a loading screen then shuts down, im DLin the weekly patches as i type this, after iv done so will i be able to enter the game and start?? thanks if you could replay

do you know if i need the weekly patches before i can log on and play? im all DL and stuff and it says play, click play and it just goes into a loading screen then shuts down, im DLin the weekly patches as i type this, after iv done so will i be able to enter the game and start?? thanks if you could replay

Once you can see the Play button AND the button is not ghosted out, you should be able to log into the game and play. If there is anything for you to download, the Play button will be ghosted out and you won't be able to click on it. You'll have to download whatever is available first and then the Play button will be activated and ready for you to click on it.

If you are still unable to log into the game all the way and start playing, I recommend that you visit the Customer Service forum. There are multiple stickies at the top of that forum that may address your issue. If none of the stickies cover your issue, then I recommend that you browse through a few pages to see if someone else posted the same issue you are having. If you don't see a thread that helps you in the first few pages, you may start a new thread yourself asking for help. Please give details about your issue and include your system specifications too.

Considering that Bioware has named them Customer Support Droids, I would assume that they look like, well, a droid.

Maybe one of the large ones with guns for arms with an Apple-white chassis (see also: flashpoint courier, Imperial Fleet)...but still a droid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.