The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Huttball Skill Set

lcemaster

Not really sure what you are trying to do here, but...

This spec is really lacking in focus. You've got shield talents and a ton HEGC talents, 2 points in Integrated Cardio Package. If you aren't running IGC, the shield talents aren't worth it - if you are, you're wasting a ton of points in Prototype.

Retractable Blade + Jet Charge may be fun, but no way I can see Hydraulic Overrides being better than Jet Charge if you already have almost 20 points in ST.

From my experience, and from what I've gathered reading forums and looking at other people playing, I'd say if you want to go deeper than 2 tiers into Shield Tech, you should always go at least 21 points for Jet Charge.

And if you go 21 points deep into ST, you always want to use IGC, because otherwise most of the talents in ST are wasted. 21/2/18 works really well in huttball, and it has some nice range to it as well.

If you want to go deeper into Adv. Prototype or Pyrotech, it's not worth it to dump points in ST because you'll be gimped with a Shield Generator without IGC. 5% Shield Chance is worthless compared to a full DPS PVP spec with a Power Generator.