Mercs getting oneshotted?

Angryorc

So we just did Vault of Eternity or whatever it's called and at the place where you split up in two groups to solve some quest/mystery and it spawns waves of weak adds.. they channeled some green beams and it just oneshotted me and the other merc in there, but everyone else barely took any damage from them... :(

Have anyone else experienced this? (Not done any search for it as i'm hungry and lazy atm:P)

So we just did Vault of Eternity or whatever it's called and at the place where you split up in two groups to solve some quest/mystery and it spawns waves of weak adds.. they channeled some green beams and it just oneshotted me and the other merc in there, but everyone else barely took any damage from them... :(

Have anyone else experienced this? (Not done any search for it as i'm hungry and lazy atm:P)

You need to watch their buffs to see if they have a purple icon (looks like the icon used for the Degauss skill in Pyrotech). If they have this buff, DO NOT ATTACK. It is a reflective shield. Whatever damage you do gets reflected back and can kill you quite easily.