Ajunta Pall vs Lord Adraas?

Cayse_Harker

From what I've read in the guild forums, both of these seem like really great servers to be on.

Any recommendations from players on already there? Any input or feedback about how you like life on the server would be appreciated, particularly interested in queues (if any) and overall server 'tone'.

My main is on Ajunta Pall, and the real appeal of this server is the PvP factor included, but that also brings a large group of players there for PvP with a more "Mature" community, I've found general chat usually to be littered with useless and directionless conversations, hardly actually pertaining to the world or even making an attempt at being IC. Most planets have that "Barrens Chat" feel.

Though I have to say I am guildless on the server and my attempts at RP tend to come in Group quest settings. I have yet to run into much Open World RP.

I have been working on a Sith on Lord Aldraas and I have to say I enjoy the feeling much more, I have heard good things about this server and from what I have seen thus far it has been an improvement from the less-than-welcoming community of Ajunta Pall.

These are my opinions though, I play differently than others, and expect things out of this game that other's don't. It's all in the eye of the beholder.