How do you feel about your companion or companions?

ClayPeopleCry

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was saying in the other thread. I want repeatable missions to keep interacting with my companions. By just simply right clicking them at any time to speak with them, flirt with them etc. Especially the one I'm married to. I like the companions but other than for combat, their is no interaction at all once you reach 10k points with them and have completed all of your solo class content and other missions. And that to me needs to be fixed.

I don't expect to get xp, credits or anything for making it repeatable, I just want the fun of having that option.

Definitely agree. Not only being able to interact to them after you marry them but you should get a quest line open up with them also. Only makes sense to me and hopefully they will add something like this with the new content they add on companions. Just think its kind of strange that you only get a quest with your first companion and they are not extensive or anything. Just travel someplace and talk to someone etc.......Give me a Real Romance Quest Plz! Now that I finished my class quest on Sith Warrior and Malavai broke my heart (even though I forgave him the little sh*t) they have to fix this at some point with additional dialogue, quest or something. I want to know if he is really sincere about his screw up and make it sound more meaningful. Not just cause I whooped his butt. Same with other profession companions that are messed up. :confused:

As Jedi Knight, Kira is really cool. Her constant sarcastic comments are funny and really early in your class quest you'll learn that she's really thrustworthy too.

Oh and not to forget: T7 is f'ing awesome. Best oneliners.

As Trooper I don't care much for the companions so far. I'm only curious to learn more of Elara's past. And her accent is awesome, but i reckon Imperial players/npc's all have that accent :D

Edited by Krijgsheer