The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please don't QQ about the large zones!

LocalBulkCruiser

I love having plenty of space to jog around in.

Devs, don't listen to people who say they have to travel too far to complete quests... I think that is rubbish.

Travelling is part of any great world simulation, and I am so happy that nothing in this game is tooooo clooooose together.

Enjoy the world and its grand scale... I sure do.

Agreed. Not only do I enjoy the larger zones, I enjoy WALKING in them sometimes ;)

Hoth is the only world I've been to were the scale bothers me. However, I know it's a desolate ice planet and thus the size and lifelessness of it are what I would expect. So I'm not disappointed in Hoth, I'm just feeling similar (but obviously on a much smaller scale) to how I would feel if I were ACTUALLY on Hoth. Minus the cold. It's what I expected, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. ;)

I don't think it would be as much of a problem if the game actually simulated a world and not just plains of various colours and textures with groups of 1-3 mobs scattered around on it.

Where are the critters, where is the mob interaction, no weather, eternal day or night. Just some of the things that makes a large world seem dead and pointless. If they had used all the space for something creative, it would had been awesome.

There's weather on several planets...

Thunder storms on Dromuund Kaas. Sand storms on Tattooine. Blizzards on Hoth. Not to mention ambiance on other planets. Balmorra really feels like the middle of a warzone with fighters flying over head egaged in dog fights and constant explosions and turrets firing at distance targets. There are even several critters on almost every planet....

You sound like you haven't made it very far in the game yet.