Thank you so very much BioWare!

Evidencex

I would just like to send everyone at BioWare a big thank you.

There has been just so much complaining!

The number one complaint is "This game sucks and will fail because the launch was a failure"

This is 100% untrue.

How is the following scenario a failure?::

I arrived home from work yesterday, logged into the game, created my character, joined the server that my guild was designated to, and played the game for 5 straight hours.

During that time there were no lag spikes, no queues, no quest mob camping, no Chuck Norris jokes, no crashes to desktop. There were only two servers that went down the entire day, and those came back up fairly quickly.

And to top it all off, the game ran more smoothly and looked even more amazing than it did during the beta stress tests.

In my mind this launch is shaping up to be a very big WIN!

The way they decided to roll out the early access was absolutely brilliant, and really helped maintain the stability of their product.

Thank you so much BioWare for making an awesome game, and having an awesome launch plan. MUCH LOVE!

People who are in already should stop commenting on this issue with: "What are you complaining about?! It's a great launch! There's no lag whatsoever!"...

Of course, it's a great launch for you... you can play the frikkin' game -_-

Srsly... You're in... You could care less about the schedule of invites or how communication by the devs is subpar right now,... at best...

That said,... I don't really care, since I have a presentation on friday, that SWTOR would definitely fudge up...

But please,... For the love of GOD... stop with the elitist white-knighting... It makes you look like such a... well... not a good person... XD

Edited by MikeBass

It's not "launch". He preordered and redeemed his code for the "Privilege" of "Early Access".

Anyone crybabbing otherwise is lost. I hope ALL crybabbies quit. Suits me just fine. :)

People who are in already should stop commenting on this issue with: "What are you complaining about?! It's a great launch! There's no lag whatsoever!"...

Srsly... You're in... You could care less about the schedule of invites or how communication by the devs is subpar right now,... at best...

That said,... I don't really care, since I have a presentation on friday, that SWTOR would definitely fudge up...

But please,... For the love of GOD... stop with the elitist white-knighting... It makes you look like such a... well... not a good person... XD

So hes a elitist white-knight because hes in the game and saying this launch was good? By all standards this is a great early access. Last thing I want Is huge Q's because everyone is piling into servers at one time. You know Q's of 6k, terrible lag comes to mind as well.

Edited by italky

I did not preorder until Nov. so I am hoping to be in on the 15th but we shall see. I am extremely excited about this launch though, my best friend / guildie was in wave1 and he is saying the same exact thing you are about it. Bravo Bioware, Bravo. All these cretens will be happily paying thier dues every month while grinding away post launch anyway.

I would just like to send everyone at BioWare a big thank you.

There has been just so much complaining!

The number one complaint is "This game sucks and will fail because the launch was a failure"

This is 100% untrue.

How is the following scenario a failure?::

I arrived home from work yesterday, logged into the game, created my character, joined the server that my guild was designated to, and played the game for 5 straight hours.

During that time there were no lag spikes, no queues, no quest mob camping, no Chuck Norris jokes, no crashes to desktop. There were only two servers that went down the entire day, and those came back up fairly quickly.

And to top it all off, the game ran more smoothly and looked even more amazing than it did during the beta stress tests.

In my mind this launch is shaping up to be a very big WIN!

The way they decided to roll out the early access was absolutely brilliant, and really helped maintain the stability of their product.

Thank you so much BioWare for making an awesome game, and having an awesome launch plan. MUCH LOVE!

The bigger failure would be the fact that only 15% of everyone that preordered will be playing the game after TWO FULL DAYS of launch.