How much [attribute] do you have?

GenDisarray

I'm trying to determine where my character is at regarding stats. If you guys are willing to post some of this information I would appreciate it, sadly I am posting this at work and don't have access to my character right now, but when I get home I will post mine.

What I am looking for:

- Level

- Strength

- Endurance

- Accuracy Rating

- Critical Rating

- Surge Rating

The goal is to simply gauge my choices of gear, and whether I am being lazy in obtaining better gear, and not putting enough time into upgrading my gear modifications.

Thanks!

I'm at work as well and don't remember exact ratings, but this is close:

- Level: 50

- Strength: 1239

- Endurance: 1014

- Accuracy Rating: 97%

- Critical Rating: 23%

- Surge Rating: ?

I'll double check them tonight. This is all pre-operations gear too. I'm just in blues/oranges with some epic mods and augments.

Edited by Talorra

- Level: 39

- Strength: 724

- Endurance: 829

- Accuracy Rating: 97.71%

- Critical Rating: 18%

- Surge Rating: Dont know how to tell that...

:D

All Orange items with lvl 38-40 mods. PVP'ish sabers.

Edited by Andariiel

What I am looking for:

- Level 50

- Strength 1302

- Endurance 1332

- Accuracy Rating 99.57%

- Critical Rating 27.02%

- Surge Rating 82.35%

this is from full A22 mobs/armor/enhancement + 1 piece of champion gear and 1 piece of centurion gear

Edited by Darekar

PvE Attire

- Level 50

- 1330 Strength

- 1259 Endurance

- 167 (95.58%) Accuracy Rating

- 345 (26.45%) Critical Rating

- 254 (82.08%) Surge Rating

- 181 (+41.6 dmg) Power

PvP Attire

- Level 50

- 1230 Strength

- 1241 Endurance

- 234 (97.52%) Accuracy Rating

- 359 (26.04%) Critical Rating

- 166 (74.43%) Surge Rating

- 191 (+43.9 dmg) Power

- 360 (8.03%) Expertise

Note #1: Added Power (to PvE/PvP) and Expertise (PvP) to the listing. Not sure if that was oversight or disinterest.

Note #2: As a Biochem, I always have either +136 STR, +56 PWR (95% of the time in PvE) or +136 END, +56 Defense (95% of the time in PvP) in addition to the above stats.

Note #3: To be honest, I'm not even close to happy where my gear is at right now. On the PvE side of things, I can plainly see I can afford to lose some END in favor of more offensive stats (when fights demand it, I have the pots and will probably carry some END gear) as well as Strength, which I see as far too high. I would like to get my surge to around 95-99% and crit to 30%. I also feel as though Power and Accuracy, at this time, are a complete waste of time in PvE and would like to drop them, even at a 2:1 ratio, for more Surge/Crit. On the PvP side of things, I feel I am sitting just about right, but would gladly give up that Power and some STR for Surge/Crit.

Note to self: make less notes next time.