TOR Tunnel podcast is looking for additional co-hosts.

Chevex

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it was the board that seemed most suited. I host a few podcasts related to gaming and I'm looking to start one specifically focused on SW:TOR. It has become the main game I play and I can't stop talking about it on my other shows. It really needs its own show so that things can be discussed in length without being considered off topic.

"TOR Tunnel" is the name of the show and TORTunnel.com will be the website. It is a weekly audio podcast and we will be recording Tuesday nights at 9pm PST. Show recordings will last a minimum of an hour but will continue for as long as we have things to chat about and aren't too tired. I'm looking for fans of SWTOR who are excited to talk about the game but also have a critical eye and are willing to set aside some of the fanboy/girl inside of them and discuss the game objectively.

All the technical aspects of the show have been taken care of. I will handle the editing and publishing and am very adept at doing so already. All you have to do is play the game and show up every tuesday night to record. However, I'm hoping to find more than just a co-host. I currently have no friends that have picked up the game with me. I'm hoping to make a friend or two in the process, maybe even start new characters and play together and chat in TeamSpeak.

If you are interested in being part of this new show and think you would be a good fit then please email me at Alex@CodeTunnel.com and I will setup a brief interview with you so we can chat and I can learn more about you. No prior experience is required but podcasting is not everyone's cup of tea so I'd like to interview just to make sure we are on the same page. Don't expect a professional format or atmosphere just yet either; I am still an amateur podcaster. That will change over time but for right now the goal is just to have fun, play our favorite game, make friends, and share our thoughts and experiences on the air.

Thanks guys! Feel free to ask questions and discuss the show in this thread. Hope everyone has a great day :)